This course is ideal for anyone who feels their written work sometimes lets them down.
Master the correct use of English grammar and accurate punctuation.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | WRITING EXPERTS | LONDON LOCATION
Good Grammar and Punctuation | Training Course
Basic sentence construction
• Subjects and objects
• Nouns and pronouns
• Verbs, adverbs and adjectives
• Capital letters and full stops
• Commas, colons and semi-colons
• Essential rules of grammar
• Essential punctuation rules
Sentences and paragraphs
• Structuring sentences
• Phrases and clauses
• Subject and verb agreement
• Linking ideas
• Using different conjunctions
• Problems and solutions
• Using different tenses
• Correct use of tense
• The passive and active tenses
Apostrophes and plurals
• Before the S
• After the S
• And ES
• Common punctuation mistakes
Tips and tricks
• Avoiding grammatical mistakes
• Commonly confused and misused words
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£279 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Taking time to ensure I understand, all the area of the course."