Learn how to manage your team effectively while working remotely.
Overcome the hurdles and be a successful leader with a motivated team.
ONLINE COURSE | VIRTUAL CLASSROOM | TRAINING EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES
Managing Teams Remotely | Training Course
• What does remote working mean?
• How has it impacted your business?
• Why is it so different?
Creating the right culture
• What does remote working mean to you and your team?
• What cultural changes (values, behaviours, attitudes) need to happen to facilitate remote working?
• Recognise the impact working from home has on your team members.
• What does leadership look like in the digital space.
Effective Team Communication
• How to establish effective lines of communication.
• Diversifying work while maintaining contact.
• Encouraging 360 degree communication.
• Choosing the right platform.
Managing your Team
• Effective delegation in the digital space.
• Managing tasks and projects.
• Building rapport and team cohesion.
• Creating non work spaces for coffee machine moments.
Tools to help things run smoothly
• MS Teams
• G Suite
• Create an engagement plan.
• Identify key individuals.
• What are you going to do next?
|Online||£149 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£179 + VAT save £20|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Interactive and enthusiastic trainer - thanks!"