Improve your skills to complete a project through all life-cycles with a motivated team.
Deliver a successful project using technology to stay organised and collaborative.
ONLINE COURSE | VIRTUAL CLASSROOM | TRAINING EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES
Managing Projects Remotely | Training Course
• What is project management
• What are the challenges of online project management?
• How does it benefit your business and your team?
Identifying the project
• The project management cycle
• Using S.C.R.A.M.
• Identifying a task or a project.
• Control Point Identification.
Building your Team
• Stakeholder Identification.
• Skills audit.
• Bringing your team together.
• Design thinking to build collaboration.
• Delegation and accountability
Measurement and Goal Setting
• Setting realistic goals.
• Setting milestones and touchpoints.
• Time Management.
• When to communicate and how.
• Useful tools to smooth the process.
Project Manager or Project Leader
• Push vs pull in managing people.
• Using technology to keep a project on track.
• Inspiration vs Motivation.
• Creating an environment that enables success.
• Wrapping the project up.
|Online||£149 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£179 + VAT save £20|
|Online||£199 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"I was very happy with the course today. In this case it was highly beneficial that I was the only participant, as Michael was able to adapt the course specifically to my needs and current situation, which gave me tools and methods that I can implement straight away. Thanks a lot!"