Become a power user and harness the full power and potential of Adobe InDesign.
Take your design skills to the top level by working smarter and faster.
ADOBE AUTHORISED | SMALL COURSE SIZES | DESIGN EXPERTS | LONDON LOCATION
InDesign Adv | Training Course
• Working with GREPs
• Using the GREP Find/Change function
• Creating your own GREP searches
Finessing and Automating Copy Formatting
• Creating & applying Nested styles
• GREP styles vs Nested styles
• Applying GREP styles to streamline your workflow
• Using GREP styles to avoid runts
• Working with Sequential styles
• Fine‐tuning Type
• Setting Hyphenation controls
• Working with Advanced List Numbering options
Combining text & graphics
• Using images with in-built Photoshop clipping paths
• Using images with pre-defined Photoshop Channels
• Removing image backgrounds
• Tolerance & threshold options
• Formatting Anchored Objects
• Controlling Layer Visibility options in Imported Graphics
Questions & answers
Working with Grids
• Using Frame-based baseline grids
• Creating custom Grid layouts
• Using formulas to determine rows & line count grid layouts
Advanced Object Styles
• Working towards one-click object formatting
• Creating Object Styles for Text & Graphic frames
• Combining Text & Graphic frame attributes in a single Object style
Understanding Liquid Layout
• Working with Alternate Layouts
• Understanding Liquid Layout rules
• Applying Liquid Layout rules
• Accessing the Scripts panel
• Using scripts
• Installing additional scripts
Overview of Creative Cloud InDesign Updates
Questions & answers
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Everything, instructor very knowledgable and was able to react quickly to any questions and issues we had."