Become a master user and harness the full power and productivity of Adobe Illustrator.
Create complex artwork and learn more sophisticated ways to work.
ADOBE AUTHORISED | DESIGN EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Illustrator Adv | Training Course
Advanced use of colour
• Using the Colour Theme panel
• Sharing colours between applications
• Using Recolour Artwork
• Overprinting colour with the Attributes panel
Creating complex artwork
• Advanced use of Effects and the Appearance panel
• Using pattern fills and JPEG images to create texture and transparency
• Pen and Pencil tool enhancements
• New ways to join and trim paths
• Using images in Brushes
• Introducing Live Shapes
• Adding new strokes and fills via the Appearance panel
• Toggling the Transparency Grid
• Loading new texture into the Texturizer Effect
• Utilising the magic wand tool
• Options for auto-sizing Area Type
• Defining Paragraph and Character styles
• Saving Styles to the CC Library
Drawing in perspective
• Drawing new objects in perspective
• Attaching art to a perspective plane
Integrating Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Guidelines for creating and sharing artwork between the applications
• Exporting Assets
• Packaging a document
• Preparing layers for After Effects
• Defining an Illustrator Template
• Setting Artboard sizes for social media content
• Productivity enhancements
• Creating guides from shapes
• Defining a new Tools panel
• Setting new views
• Customising the Keyboard short‐ cuts
• Building Actions for editing and Exporting
• Deciding when to Rasterize content
• Building Graphic Styles
Overview of recent CC updates
Questions and Answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Very knowledgeable and friendly! Lunch was also delicious!"