Create professional video content on your smartphone with our experts.
Gain the skills to shoot compelling video that will entertain and engage on any platform.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | TRAINING EXPERTS | VIDEO PROFESSIONALS | LONDON LOCATION
Filming With A Smartphone | Training Course
• What kit is required for a successful shoot
• Planning and storyboarding your shoot
• Video theory and technology basics
• Difference between phone operating systems
• Using 3rd party applications to improve your shooting
• Working with manual video settings
• ISO and shutter speed explained
• Setting a custom white balance
• Setting a fixed focus point
Getting Good Sound
• The advantages of a plug in microphone
• Controlling your sounds environment
• Positioning your microphone
Lighting your shots
• How to use natural light
• Basics of three point lighting
• Using light to create contrast
• The benefits of using a reflector
Shots and composition of an interview
• Framing basics
• Positioning your interviewee
• Looking or not looking at the camera
• Shooting reverses, noddies and pieces to camera
• How to shoot for easier editing
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Great practical tasks and tips. Excellent theory and demonstrations."