Improve your online presence and take your social media marketing skills to the next level.
Learn to define your strategy to increase engagement and conversions.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS | MARKETING TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
Social Media Marketing Adv | Training Course
• Identify your social media competitors
• Analyze competitors' activity
• Evaluate competitors' online content
• Use data to improve Social Media Marketing strategy
• What is Social Listening?
• Why it is important for your brand
• Social Listening strategies
• Useful tools
• Why social ads work
• Benefits of social ads
• Best practice for social ads
• Targeting best practice
• Different approaches to social ads
More on social ads
• Facebook paid ads: overview, tactics and targeting
• Twitter paid ads: overview, tactics and targeting
• Instagram paid ads: overview, tactics and targeting
• LinkedIn paid ads: overview, tactics and targeting
• Tracking ads
• What makes a successful post
Questions and Answers
|Online||£199 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Breaking things down into easily digestible chunks, good feedback and insight into what we are trying to achieve as a company from just a few points"