Understand the fundamentals of leadership and how to apply them in your workplace.
Develop effective communication skills and learn how to inspire and empower others.
LEADERSHIP EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Leadership Intro | Training Course
• Introductions and working agreement
• Personal learning objectives
• Your experiences of Leadership
• Definitions of leadership
• Leadership vs Management
• Stepping up to leadership
• Leadership Skills
Assessing yourself as a Leader
• Assess your Leadership Characteristics
• What kind of leader do you want to be?
• Knowing yourself and your values
• Becoming an engaging leader
• Developing a team vision
• How do others see your leadership?
• Leading high performing teams
• Models of coaching and mentoring
Your leadership style
• Find your leadership style
• Adapting your leadership style
• Action centred leadership
• Team engagement
Leading people through change
• Reactions to change
• Pathways through change
• Tools to aid transition
Leading different types of teams
• Your team
• Project teams
• Virtual teams
• Senior teams
• Leadership challenges and opportunities
Leading within your organisation
• Assess your environment
• Thinking strategically
• Changing behaviours in others
• Leadership and organisational politics
• Develop your leadership network
• Develop your skills
• Develop your knowledge
• Leadership top tips
• Personal action planning
|Online||£799 + VAT save £200|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.