This course teaches copywriting with an emphasis on improving SEO ranking.
Learn with experts to ensure your content is easily found on the web.
COPYWRITING EXPERTS | SEO TRAINING | SMALL CLASS SIZE | LIVE ONLINE & CLASSROOM
Copywriting For SEO | Training Course
The SEO copywriting process
• Digital impacts for online audiences: how SEO fits in
• Structuring SEO copy for maximum engagement
• Using your audience as the starting point for SEO
• How to make sure your brief targets your audience
Introduction to keyword research
• Introduction to keyword research
• Long and short tail keywords
• An overview of keyword research tools and how to use them
• Delegates will create a copywriting brief based on their own type and topic of content, using the process and tools introduced in the morning to build a keyword group
• Group feedback and discussion
The anatomy of SEO copy
• Keyword placement and density
• Titles, sub-headings and tags
• Linking techniques
• SEO dos and don’ts
Fine-tuning your SEO copywriting
• Keeping the tone natural and fluent
• Writing with keywords – not around them
• Adjusting voice for different digital platforms and purposes
• Delegates will write an SEO-driven piece of copy for a particular audience, using a brief provided by the trainer and keyword research techniques introduced during the day
• Feedback and group discussion
|Online||£349 + VAT|
|Online||£199 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£279 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"A brilliant, insightful and well-delivered course. I couldn't have asked for more. Ten out of ten."