Learn how to create content and make people engage with it.
Create new ways to maximise reach, improve customer loyalty and increase purchases.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | TRAINING EXPERTS | LONDON LOCATION | ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
Content Marketing | Training Course
Session 1: Introduction to content
• What is content marketing? Examples of content marketing
• Benefits and disadvantages of content marketing
• Why content marketing works
• Exercise - Brand brainstorming
Session 2: Laying the foundations
• The importance of storytelling in content marketing
• How to cultivate meaningful interactions through content
• How to Identify your audience
• Exercise - Identifying your audience
• Discussion - How content works for your audience
Session 3: The next steps
• The fundamental importance of emotion in driving behaviour
• Creating an effective strategy
• How content can meet business needs
• Repurposing existing or future content
• Exercise - Repurposing your content
Session 4: Types of content and how they can work for you
• Social Media
• Topic brainstorm + workshop of existing content
Questions & Answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.