Learn to improve how your website ranks with major search engines such as Google.
Get taught practical, proven tips and techniques from SEO experts.
MARKETING SPECIALISTS | SEO TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
SEO Intro | Training Course
• What is SEO
• How do you rate your companies SEO
• How SEO has changed
Getting Started with SEO
• What makes a good website?
• Indicators of good performance.
• Setting goals for your pages.
• Organic search vs SEM
Search Engine Friendly Pages
• Pages for navigation vs pages for search
• Key elements of a searchable page
• Cornerstone content
• What is a landing page and why is it important?
• What is a keyword
• Creating keyword groups
• Long tale keywords
• Keyword tools
• Creating a keyword cloud
Content and Structure
• Using keywords to create searchable content
• Keywords in H1, H2, Alt tags
• Effective page layout
• The importance of relevance in search
• Effective use of internal and external links
Managing and Marketing your website
• Google Analytics
• Mobile friendly and fast
• Using Social Media
• Why Blogging matters
Questions and answers
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|Online||£299 + VAT save £50|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Kirsty is an excellent teacher - I feel like I've learned a lot about SEO in just one day. Thank you!"