Master the creative techniques that will enable you to take stunning photographs.
Learn the camera skills used by professional photographers in the commercial world.
PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
Professional Photography | Training Course
Introduction to your SLR
• Getting the best from your camera
• Understanding the different picture formats your SLR produces
Taking and Previewing Pictures
• The power of visual imagery
• What makes a good photograph?
• Previewing your photos
• Understanding colour temperature
Using the Automatic Settings
• Using the automatic functions and the Programme, Aperture priority and Shutter priority modes
Understanding and Using Aperture Settings to Take a Better Picture
• How aperture settings affect the picture you take
• Reviewing the photos you have taken with different aperture settings
• Changing the depth of field with different aperture settings
Changing Shutter Speeds to Improve a Picture
• How shutter speed settings affect your image
• Capturing movement with different shutter speeds
• Reviewing the photos you have taken with different shutter speed settings
• ISO settings explained
• When to change the ISO settings on your SLR
Other Useful Camera Features
• Improving indoor pictures by setting the white balance
• Bracketing your shots to take multiple shots
• Controlling contrast in pictures
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT save £50|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Excellent. Very practical course and I learnt a lot!"