For complete beginners who need to understand the functionality of Excel.
Learn to work efficiently, producing factual and well formatted spreadsheets.
LONDON LOCATION | SMALL COURSE SIZES | EXPERT TRAINING | ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE
Microsoft Excel Intro | Training Course
Getting to Grips with the Basics
• The Excel Interface
• Using Backstage View
• Understanding the Ribbon
• Using & customising the Quick Access toolbar
Effectively Organise Your Workbooks
• Creating, saving & opening a new Workbook
• Entering numbers, text & dates in a Workbook
• Deleting Cell Contents
• Quickly sorting data
• Adding, deleting & naming sheets
Controlling the Layout of Spreadsheets Effortlessly
• Inserting Columns & Rows
• Deleting Columns & Rows
• Using Cut, Copy & Paste
• Using Undo & Redo
Uncomplicate Tasks by Defining & Creating Calculations
• Writing a basic formula
• Understanding the order of BODMAS
• The Sum function & AutoSum
• Creating statistical functions (Average, Max and Min)
• Working with Relative References when Copying Formulas
Questions & answers
Beautifully Presenting Your Data
• Font formatting
• Borders & Shading
• Number formatting (currency etc)
• Alignment options
• Clearing formats
Fine-Tuning Your Page Layout before Printing Worksheets
• Setting page margins & page orientation
• Creating a Header & Footer
• Printing all or part of a worksheet
• Setting Print Titles for large Worksheets
Visual Representations of Your Data
• Creating a chart
• Changing the Chart Type
• Basic Formatting of Charts
Questions & answers
|Online||£129 + VAT save £170|
|London Bridge||£149 + VAT save £150|
|London Bridge||£179 + VAT save £120|
|Online||£199 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£229 + VAT save £70|
|Online||£299 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£299 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Very welcoming, great set up, food and drinks are all top quality, can't recommend enough!"