Being able to communicate effectively is an essential skills in any working environment.
Develop the skills to influence others, build relationships, manage conflicts and more.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Good Communication | Training Course
The principles of effective communication
• What is communication?
• Understanding verbal and non-verbal communication
• The difference between passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
• Why assertive behaviour is vital for effective communication
Improving your existing communication skills
• Understanding whether you are communicating effectively
• Influencing outcomes by changing your internal frame of mind
Being assertive, being positive and influencing others
• Changing the way you interact with work colleagues or clients to maximise your influence
• Stating your views
• Explaining your reasoning
• Using incentives
• Establishing expectations
• Using open questions
• Building common ground
Rights and responsibilities
• Understanding your rights and responsibilities at work
• How to give constructive feedback
• Getting more from people you work with
• Changing the way you are managed
• Positive means productive
• Avoiding unnecessary confrontation
Communicating effectively with difficult people
• Developing strategies and techniques for communicating and dealing effectively with difficult situations
• Dealing with aggressive or difficult people
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Engaging content and delivery despite being virtual. Good balance of content and breaks."