Ideal for anyone who wants to bring greater creativity to their business writing.
We use creative exercises and advice to make your writing jump off the page.
SMALL COURSE SIZES | WRITING EXPERTS | ONE-TO-ONE TIME | REAL WORLD EXERCISES
Creative Writing For Business | Training Course
Understand language, personality and tone of voice
• Good and bad examples of creative business writing
• How you can reflect the personality of your organisation through the words you choose
• How different words project different personalities
• Recognise the different tones within the English language
• Use of active and passive sentences
• Practical exercise
Writing for an audience
• Structures writers use, news, features, AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)
• How to pick a structure that suits your audience ¬and your message
• Generating ideas
• Practical writing exercise
Grabbing your audience’s attention
• Creative headlines and intros
• Story structures to connect with your reader – (ie About Us, why we do what we do, What we learned, How we do it, our vision, meet our customers)
• Brainstorming business stories with MAPPED (ie memorable, authentic, persuasive, powerful, entertaining, dynamic)
Developing your skills further
• Overcoming writer’s block
• Writing concisely
• How to spot unnecessary words, sub-clauses, sentences and paragraphs
• Practical group writing exercise
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£199 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|Online||£299 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
|Online||£349 + VAT|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Piers was an excellent trainer and gave brilliant feedback. His explanations were all clear and concise. He was also very engaging and was easily able to hold our attention for the entire duration of the course."