If you want to start a successful blog, this is the course for you.
Build and create a compelling blog that really connects with your audience.
MARKETING EXPERTS | SMALL COURSE SIZES | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | LONDON LOCATION
Blogging | Training Course
• Why you should blog/ why blogging is good for business
• Blogs as a marketing and sales tool
The role of blogs in digital marketing
• Ingredients for a good blog
• Using blogs to build a profile and thought leadership
• Attracting new visitors and readers
Defining your company’s blogging goals
• Defining your audience?
• What will they want to read about?
• What do you want them to think, feel or do having read your blog?
• Developing a strategy for your content
• Building a content calendar
• How readers read online
• Choosing keywords for readers and search engines
• Writing for readers not robots
• Incorporating keywords and links in your writing
Writing your blog
• What bloggers can learn from journalists
• Evergreen content
Questions and answers
|London Bridge||£249 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£299 + VAT save £50|
|London Bridge||£349 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Piers was clear, kind, informative. Always well equipped and gives the best points. Have taken so many useful tips to implement moving forward following this course."