Create powerful infographics to communicate and engage with your audience.
Master Adobe Illustrator's tools for designing infographics for print and digital.
ADOBE AUTHORISED | DESIGN EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES
Infographics Using Illustrator | Training Course
• Explore different types of infographics, their structure and their purpose.
• Decide which visual tools to use
• Know the appropriate file formats for print and online use
Getting to grips with Illustrator Essentials
• Get familiar with the Illustrator interface
• Draw and resize basic shapes and lines
• Set up a colour scheme and use on-brand colours
• Create and duplicate simple icons
Building an infographic
• Organise your infographic using Layers
• Create textured backgrounds with gradients and patterns
• Work effectively with Point and Area text
• Access existing Illustrator resources to create custom vector graphics and icons
• Use special effects on graphic elements for added visual impact
Creating graphs and charts
• Use and format spreadsheet data correctly
• Create and edit bar charts, pie charts and line graphs
• Apply custom designs to columns and markers
Using and reusing content
• Create a library of reusable styles and icons
• Save and export infographics for use in print and digital workflows
Assisted practice and development
• Questions and answers related to your work requirements
• One-to-one time with your trainer
• Consolidate and practice new-found skills
|Online||£199 + VAT save £150|
|Online||£249 + VAT save £100|
|London Bridge||£279 + VAT save £70|
|Online||£299 + VAT save £50|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Good at making sure everyone was at the correct stage and looking out for those with less knowledge and also those with far more knowledge. Much appreciated :-)"