Harness the power of VBA to manage large and variable amounts of data.
Learn best practice for writing and editing VBA code and improve your data's usability.
MICROSOFT EXPERTS | PROFESSIONAL TRAINING | SMALL COURSE SIZES | LONDON LOCATION
Microsoft Excel VBA | Training Course
• Displaying the Developer Tab
• Recording and running a Macro
• Macro-Enabled Workbooks
• Using the Visual Basic Editor
• The Development Environment
• Understanding Macro Security
Working with Procedures and Functions
• Understanding Modules
• Understanding Procedures
• Calling Procedures
• Creating a Function Procedure
• Working with the Code Editor
• Objects and Collections
• Working with Properties
• Using the With Statement
• Creating an Event Procedure
Using Expressions, Variables, and Intrinsic Functions
• Understanding Expressions and Statements
• Declaring Variables
• Understanding Data Types
• Using Intrinsic Functions
• Understanding Constants
• Declaring and using Object Variables
Controlling Program Execution
• Control-of-Flow Structures
• Working with Boolean Expressions
• Different types of Control-of-Flow structures
• Guidelines for use of Control-of-Flow Structures
Working with Forms and Controls
• Working with UserForm Properties, Events and Methods
• Working with different Controls
• SettingControl Appearance
• Populating a Control
• Adding Code to Controls
• Launching a Form in Code
• Understanding Error Handling
• Writing an Error-Handling Routine
• Working with Inline Error Handling
Questions and answers
|Online||£449 + VAT|
|Online||£349 + VAT save £100|
|Online||£379 + VAT save £70|
|London Bridge||£399 + VAT save £50|
|Online||£449 + VAT|
You Might Like These Too
What Do Our Learners Think About Our Courses?
Tom works in Internal Communications for an NHS service provider. Listen to his experience about attending our online Adobe Premiere Intro course.
Meija works for the MOD, in marketing and communications and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Alice.
Katie works for the Ministry of Defence as a Digital Content Editor and here tells us about attending her online Social Media Marketing course with Kirsty.
"Very Knowledgable and friendly/flexible"